Pregnancy matters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pregnancy matters

Please help me out wit some pegnancy related tips and diet that i must follow

Diet counts a lot when you are pregnant. You must eat healthy diet so that you can give birth to a healthy baby. Consume more fibrous foods such as fruits and vegetables. Carrots, green leafy vegetables, melons, bananas, oat meals, brown rice, grains, bean, nuts are good for pregnant women.
    Select fat free yogurt and healthy snacks. It is vital to consume daily prenatal vitamins which contain folic acid and iron. Cranberries and yogurts are rich in iodine. Iron helps in keeping blood healthy and folic acid prevent birth defects. Avoid fish food as they contain high level of mercury.

Comment

Listed below are some tips for pregnancy
      Protein
      A pregnant woman’s body requires 10 extra grams of protein daily so that the growing fetus could be supported properly. The extra protein cannot be found in the prenatal vitamins so you need to avail it from various foods such as, soy, chicken, beef, fish, dairy products, eggs, lentils, dried beans and peanut butter.
      Calcium
      Calcium is necessary to make your baby’s bones stronger so consume sufficient yogurt, milk, tofu, cheese, orange juice, soy milk, almonds, broccoli and okra.
      Fat
      Fat is necessary to develop your baby’s brain and nervous system. Hence, consume more avocados, nuts, and food prepared in olive oil, sunflower oil, safflower oil and canola oil.

Comment

It is best to stay away from lunch meat and soft cheeses as because there are a few foods which may taste good, but they may have bacteria which may end up being hazardous or the baby. Also keep away from goat cheese, Brie and feta too.

Comment

I am recommending you to do a bit f exercises, i saw my wife doing so when we were expecting our first bay and it did help her a lot. Do not opt for highly rigorous ones, but you could opt for yoga or bit of moving but do so gently. If stretching makes you feel uncomfortable, simply let go, Do not exert yourself.

Comment

Pregnant women should not refrain from taking foods which contain protein. Your baby requires amino acids for growth so you must intake foods which contain protein. Such foods will make you feel energetic and will enhance your strength. This will benefit your baby. Consume meat, peanut butter, raw nuts and dry fruits as supply for protein. Refrain processed foods as these foods are packed with sodium and preservatives. Eat less processed foods and intake more nourishing wholesome foods. This will benefit your baby and you. Intake healthy fats as they are essential for the development of your baby. Avoid fried foods.

Comment

Many people do not like to eat breakfast, this is a wrong way. You must eat a hearty breakfast in the morning because this is the first meal of the day. Your body needs a good organic breakfast to start a day. Include a glass of milk or fresh fruit juice and eat fibrous fruits like, apples, bananas, melons or oranges for your breakfast. You can even eat oats mixed with milk; it’s a great way to have an organic breakfast. It is better not to add sugar in the milk. Oats contain large amount of fibers. You can even eat yogurts and they are available in plenty of flavors.

Comment

Working...
              X